MOATiT is one of the fastest-growing technology & compliance firm based out of Pocatello, Idaho. We pride ourselves in bringing the latest technology solution to our clients to who we provide managed IT services. Please go through the services offered on our website. MOATiT is a full-cycle technology company where we provide innovative software solutions, managed IT solutions, Cybersecurity, Integrated Compliance automation services, and data center services, and as an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) build computers, monitors, servers, and specialized embedded systems.
We are looking for a driven digital marketing specialist to join our team. Someone has to brag about the creative, cost-effective, value-driven services we built and managed for our clients.
Digital Marketing Job Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, deployment, and maintenance of social media presence.
- Measures and reports the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with technology and sales teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop-off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluates emerging technologies.
- Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
At MOATiT we love what we do. Our office operates 24 hours, and the only one you are accountable to is your goals in light of MOATiT’s vision.
Digital Marketing Qualifications / Skills:
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
Education, Experience, and Licensing requirements:
- Proven working experience in digital marketing of at least one year.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad-serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
[Call to Action]
If you think Marketing in the digital space is your passion. If you believe you are driven, goal-oriented, and ready to be part of an innovative team that loves to build solutions that help other business flourish and flow smoother, then it is time to upload your resume and hit apply. Or call our office, and we will be happy to meet with you!