This is a fantastic sales position in a growing company in the Managed IT services and Software Development industry. We are seeking an MSP Sales Representative to join our team! The preferred qualifications for the position include: Someone with 2+ (Though we will be happy to work with new in sales with right approach & energy to the job) years selling Managed IT Services to small and mid-level clients, with a strong understanding of the MSP business model and a proven track record in managing and growing a profitable MSP portfolio, experience selling B2B Cloud/SaaS/Network/Software Development Solutions and a consultative ability to partner with clients and provide them with trusted and best in class solutions.
- Create prospect pipeline
- Handle all inbound new client leads
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Follow up on active sales pipeline
- Work with other resources and vendors to deliver effective solution
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and issues
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Develop personal skills to efficiently and effectively work individually and as a member of the team
- Participate in company sponsored job related activities and training to further develop better technical skills
- Business Ethics: Treat people with respect, keep commitments, inspire the trust of others, work with integrity and ethically, and uphold organizational values.
- Communications: Express thoughts clearly in written form, articulate verbal thoughts understandably, demonstrate active listening skills, comprehend information heard, use appropriate communication methods, and keep others informed.
- Conflict Resolution: Remain calm under pressure, encourage respectful dialogue, confront difficult situations without bias, act within a realistic timeframe for resolution, and resolve conflicts through fair negotiation.
- Consistency: Follow through as promised, arrive to and compete meetings on time, meet with direct report in-person regularly.
- Cost Consciousness: Save money without lowering quality of service, perform within approved budget, conserve company and customer resources, develop profitable new revenue streams, and identify new ways to lower costs.
- Managing Multiple Priorities: Mange multiple commitments and/or projects, plan and utilize time efficiently, respond to changing customer needs, resolve conflicts to deliver on schedule, and complete work in order of customer priorities.
- Problem Solving: Identify problems in a timely manner, gather and analyze information skillfully, develop alternative solutions, resolve problems in early stages, and work well in group problem-solving situations. Teamwork: Contribute to a positive team effort, balance team and individual responsibilities, listen attentively and openly to other’s views, give and sincerely accept feedback, help the team stay focused on key objectives.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ Years industry experience and sales experience in Managed Services, Value=Added Reseller (VAR) channel sales, IT consulting sales or any related IT field will be preferred.
- Proficient knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Reliable vehicle and must be prepared to travel within local area including Pocatello, Idaho Falls and Rexburg if need be to sign up new clients.
Expected work shift: 9:30-4:30 M-F
Salary: Based on background and skills
- Generous Commission
- 2 weeks paid vacation, plus company holidays
- Retirement plan (If opted for)
We are a leading provider of computer support and managed IT services for small/medium sized companies in the South East Idaho with clients in Utah and Montana.
Why Work Here? Fast growing, energetic team with awesome customer reviews. Grow your career as the company grows.
We are a leading provider of computer support and managed IT services for small/medium sized companies in the South and East Idaho Regions.