MOATiT is one of the fastest-growing technology & compliance firm based out of Pocatello, Idaho. We pride ourselves in bringing the latest technology solution to our clients to who we provide managed IT services. Please go through the services offered on our website. MOATiT is a full-cycle technology company where we provide innovative software solutions, managed IT solutions, Cybersecurity, Integrated Compliance automation services, and data center services, and as an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) build computers, monitors, servers, and specialized embedded systems.
We are seeking a part-time and/or full-time IT Support Technician that can assist our clients with both Level 1 and Level 2 needs. As an IT Support Technician, you will be responsible for providing top-notch technical assistance, resolving hardware and software issues, and ensuring our clients’ IT environments operate smoothly.
- Provide first-line technical support to clients via phone, email, or in-person.
- Troubleshoot and resolve basic hardware and software issues.
- Assist in setting up and configuring computer systems and peripherals.
- Document and track support requests in our ticketing system.
- Perform system upgrades, installations, and configurations.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot network connectivity issues.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- A commitment to stay up-to-date with industry trends and technologies.
- Valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation (for on-site support if needed)
If you believe you are driven, goal-oriented, and ready to be part of an innovative team that loves to build solutions that help other business flourish and flow smoother, then it is time to upload your resume and hit apply. Or call our office, and we will be happy to meet with you!